A complete or comprehensive eye exam is the only way to ensure total eye health and diagnose any eye-related health issues. It does not only determine if you require a prescription for glasses or contacts, but also can discover visual disturbances, eye disease, or other health issues.
Optometrists at Choi’s Optical are taking care of eye health related issues. A medically necessary visit are insured by Alberta Healthcare including:
• Monitoring for diabetes and glaucoma issues
• Retinal detachment, defects and diseases
• Eye infections or injuries
• Inflammation of the eyelid
• Foreign objects in your eye
• Pre and Post-operative care for cataract patients
• Sudden changes in vision or acute pain in the eye
• Other visual disturbances may be covered... ask our optometrist!
In order for your contact lenses to be properly prescribed and fitted, our eye doctor can examine on what type of contact lenses should be worn based on your vision problems, history, occupational and recreational requirements, and other factors.
Frame Repairs and Lens Replacements Love your old glasses too much to throw them away? We can custom fit new prescription lenses.
Frame Adjustment Even if you haven't purchased glasses from us, you can bring in any bent out of shape frames and our licensed and experienced opticians will adjust them to perfectly fit your face. Best of all, it's always free!
Nose Pad Installation Bring in any pair of glasses that need a new nose pad. We can custom fit non-slip silicon pads or install new nose pieces for any frame!